RELEASING MY ALBUM
Frealz, y’all should come to my internet party ;D
I got a keg.
We batter this planet as if we have someplace else to go.
— Ann Druyan, The Varieties of Scientific Experience: A Personal View of the Search for God (via thedragoninmygarage
3,443 notes | Reblogged: (via
let’s recap this whole living list:
- New landlord has gone MIA and I’m moving in a few weeks.
- My Phone died
- the only groceries I have include protein powder, oatmeal, kale, and a yuengling
- I am experiencing debit card fraud
- I have three huge assignments to work on.
- I’m releasing my ep but super nervous that it may not be perfect.
…and you drink a little too much and try a little too hard. And you go home to a cold bed and think, ‘That was fine’. And your life is a long line of fine.
95,906 notes | Reblogged: (via
I may or may not have blankly stared at this man after internship today for a consistent three minutes so he’s my #mcm
I feel SO proud of the band I mentored this week. They wrote their own original song, “opposites,” were able to learn a new instrument and play in a band! #lvgr #stagemomstatus